Cellulite is fat that has been trapped in fibrous pockets close to the skin. Cellulite is hardened fat cells that have been trapped in the bodys network of muscle tissue and fiber. This tissue and fiber is constantly flushed by cleansing fluids through the day and the result is a very ugly bloated look. Diet to fight cellulite should include extra intake in fruit, vegetables, wholegrain, and beans. Cleansing the affected area and decreasing the excess toxins may be beneficial to remove cellulite and enhances the skins quality. Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables are beneficial to clean the body and removes stored toxins. The fresh fruits and vegetables include multiple factors like minerals, fiber and physiochemical. Antioxidants are also included in the fruits and vegetables. Injury imposed is also eliminated by complimentary radicals on the body. there is nothing short of weight control and exercise that will help keep cellulite under control. Nutrients in Vitamin B, C and E, essential fatty acids, glucosamine, calcium, iodine, fibre and potassium e.g. avocados, oily fish, bananas, bran and oat cereals, pears, asparagus, broccoli and such are all good sources of foods to treat cellulite
There is some slight evidence that smoking and caffeine may worsen the appearance of cellulite, possibly since they constrict blood vessels. Consumption of alcohol in any form causes the cellulite deposits in the body to increase dramatically. Sometimes, cellulite is most terrible by several foods. These foods contain alcohol, refined foods or a diet with soda and high animal protein. Cellulite deposits can be lowered or done away with completely with the right nutrition through diet and the right amount of exercise. Such a routine will, over a period of time, definitely reduce the cellulite deposits by metabolizing the fat stores for energy. Cellulite diet – Detoxification diet may help to reduce cellulite by improving on cellulite related functions. Anti cellulite detoxification diet means giving up on fatty, junk foods, and getting plenty of exercise. In addition, vigorous massages to the cellulite affected area helps to improve circulation and to flush out toxins built-up in the body.
Cellulite Diet Tips
1. Cut down on the amount of fat you eat. Grill rather than frying foods, cut off visible fat from meat.
2. Drink at least 2 litres of pure water every day. Water cleanses your system and flushes toxins from body cells.
3. Eat at least 5 servings of fresh fruit and vegetables every day.
4. Stay away from alcohol as much as possible as it adversely affects your liver – your body’s main de-toxifier.
5. Avoid sugary snacks between meals. You may eat a piece of fruit, raw vegetables or rice cakes instead.
6. Drink a glass of hot water containing the huice of a fresh lemon when you get up in the morning.