Caribbean Cruises Are A Busy Mom’s Dream
Whether they’re stay-at-home or working mothers, all mothers work. Twenty-four, seven, with no days off becomes trying at times. When it comes time to unplug, unwind and relax, few vacations are better for busy moms than a Caribbean cruise. There’s really no reason to leave the kids behind and face the guilt either. Cruises are ideal for the entire family.
The reasons why mothers rave about cruises to the Caribbean are many. So many, in fact, it’s hard to list them all, but let’s look at some of the top ones:
* Pampering. Moms take care of everyone else all the time with very little pampering time for themselves. When it comes to cruising the Caribbean with the family or without, most major cruise lines ensure mom gets treated like the queen she is. From spa treatments and massages to comfy lounge chairs just to kick back and relax in, there’s plenty to help her unwind and enjoy.
* No worries about entertaining the family. With most big cruise lines offering structured activities for youngsters of all ages and even baby sitting services for infants on up during the late evening and early morning hours, mom can paint the town, or ship, red without having to fret over child care.
* Cleaning – forget about it! The ship takes care of it all. From making the beds to picking up the stateroom, she won’t have to lift a finger while on a cruise. Someone else does it all. No dusting. No dish washing. No laundry!
* Cooking. With 24 hour complimentary room service, 24 hour buffets and formal seating set several times a day, she won’t even have to ponder the question “What’s for dinner” while on a cruise.
* Quality family time. With onboard activities and off ship excursions, there’s lots of time for mom and crew to make some memories together, as well. With the Caribbean’s beautiful beaches, interesting history and incredible scenery, making memories will come naturally, and since all the other day’s burdens are handled by the ship’s crew, the only thing a busy mom has to concentrate on is having fun and enjoying the time with her loved ones.
Caribbean cruises aboard most major ship lines offer something for everyone. But when it comes to making sure a busy mom gets a relaxing getaway complete with a royal treatment, these trips are ideal. There’s no daily grind worries while onboard and the number one priority of every day is having fun – something most moms rarely take the time out to do!