Calcium for Beautiful and Healthy Body

Calcium is an essential mineral with a wide range of biological roles and is arguably one of the most important minerals you should take in order to maintain good health. So make it a point to drink milk regularly and also consume other calcium rich foods, so as to promote your health fitness.Calcium is the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet. About 99 percent of the calcium in the human body is held in the bones and teeth. A greater percentage of elemental calcium means that fewer tablets are needed to achieve the desired calcium intake. The remaining 1 percent of calcium circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions.

Women who suffer from PMS appear to have elevated levels of these hormones during their menstrual cycle. Calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg) have become the “Gold Standard” when discussing supplements, mineral ratios, paired cell receptors, or many nutrition-related health issues in general. A coral calcium deficiency can lead to the following problems: aching joints, brittle nails, eczema, elevated blood cholesterol, heart palpitations, hypertension. The best sources for calcium intake are low fat dairy products, fruits and vegetables.

How calcium is advantageous for the health?

It helps to contract muscles and helps regulate the contractions of the heart.
Calcium supplementation has shown to be helpful in protecting against precancerous changes in the colon.
To do regular weight-bearing exercise to maximize bone strength and bone density to help prevent osteoporosis later in life.
Aids in the functioning of various enzymes within the body.
Coral calcium is vital for the formation of strong bones and teeth and for the maintenance of healthy gums.
This is helpful for the for blood coagulation, nerve function, production of energy, the beating of the heart, proper immune function and muscle contraction.
High calcium levels interfere with Vitamin D and subsequently inhibit the vitamin’s cancer-protective
effect unless extra amounts of Vitamin D are supplemented.

This ishelpful for the crucial role in the transformation of lightto electrical impulses in the retina.
The steroids and aniticonvulsants (anti-siezure drugs), interfer with bone metabolism and taking a supplemental calcium will help with that.

Calcium protects your heart – If you’re low on calcium, researchers say, you’re more likely to have high blood pressure. Your body releases the hormone calcitriol in response to a calcium shortage, and calcitriol acts on the smooth muscle walls of your arteries, constricting them and elevating your blood pressure.
A small quntity of calcium is always carried in the blood stream in which it helps to prevent haemorrhages.