If you’re ready to start building your vocabulary and you want to find the easiest way to do so, congratulations! Too many people spend months or years struggling to build their vocabulary the old-fashioned way, with dictionaries, word lists and tons of time spent memorizing. This approach is both exhausting and wasteful.
There is a better way! You no longer have to use painfully slow and difficult methods to build your vocabulary. In this age of super-powerful software, you can now easily obtain a ground breaking program that will enable you to build your vocabulary with the minimum of effort.
Why is it so much easier to build your vocabulary with a good software tool? It is not just the convenience and speed of having all the definitions you need at your fingertips. These tools are developed incorporating the lessons learned from extensive neurological studies of what makes the brain learn and remember things easily.
Specifically, you should be looking for a software package that gives you:
- Predefined lists of powerful vocabulary words that have been identified by painstaking research as the most critical for success in the English speaking business world.
- The ability to customize lists and lessons so that you can tailor your time to concentrate on those words that you personally need to master.
- Interactivity – the tool should be as interactive as possible. If you engage with a word with interest, your brain will remember it almost automatically. No more need for dozens of repetitions and reviews before you can even remember what a word means, let alone use it in conversation.
- Extra features such as pop up reminders of your current key words as you work or surf the web – look out for the features that will engage you and suit your learning style.
- As many usage examples as possible!
This last point is perhaps the one key differentiator that can really make or break your vocabulary building program.
You see, building a powerful vocabulary is not just about knowing lots more words. It is about having the confidence to use those words in your every day language – and the only way to do that is to be exposed to multiple suggestions of ways to use that specific word, whether at home or on the job.
The best vocabulary building packages do not offer just two or three usage examples for each word, but dozens – so be sure to check this critical factor when you choose your vocabulary building program.