Best Destinations for Cheap Romantic Vacation Getaway
Who says money can’t buy happiness? You are obviously right but maybe it fits if you add, ‘but it can take you to the best places where to find it’. You see the best destinations and spots for a romantic vacation getaway always have to be paid. The most are far away so you still need to spend a lot of money for the fare and some other miscellaneous stuff.
But then, it doesn’t have to be expensive to say that you will be very happy with the travel or getaway. There are also some cheap romantic vacation getaway that you can really enjoy time with your family and friends at. Some of these places are as follows:
– South Padre Island, TX – During spring break, South Padre Island is at its peak days. During these times, it will cost you a lot but not if you order an affordable holiday right after or any month that is not in the peak months. The Gulf Coast resort will be the best choice for you during these days.
– Amelia Island, FL – If you are looking for a nice and quiet plus cheap romantic vacation getaway, Amelia Island is just the right pick for you. At best, you can avail of their weekend deal that already includes not only a four-poster romantic bed but scooter rental too. For just as small as $159, the Florida House Inn weekend deal will make your getaway perfect. If you add another $89, you will enjoy champagne in a romantic dinner as well as a sentimental carriage ride.
– Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. For 60F and more under the sun, Myrtle Beach is the right place to have your cheap romantic vacation getaway. For as low as $75 a night, you can find the best beach
– California. Anytime of the year, you can easily find a good place to spend your getaway in California. Some of the best hotels to check out are Santa Clara’s Hotel Biltmore. Get a package of a deluxe suite from this quality place for only $149 a night. This will already include a welcome basket of champagne, a dinner, and a breakfast plus a movie in the room.
– Auberge Lac-?-l’Eau-Claire in Quebec, Canada. If you want something more exotic and adventurous, the deep forest package in Quebec, Canada is a great choice. For only $289, you can enjoy a package good for 2 nights with buffet breakfasts and dinners. You also get to enjoy a dogsled ride and as much outdoor activities as you want.
– Romantic Cabins, homes, cottages, and log cabins rental in Tennessee’s Smokey Mountains, Shenandoah VA and other scenic spots. You can also opt to enjoy quality time in quiet surroundings of any place you want to be at when you rent a cabin or cottage for two from vacation home rentals. This cheap romantic vacation getaway has no minimum stay required so you can enjoy to the fullest.
– Caribbean and Mexico cruise. $199 can take you and your loved one on a 3, 4, up to 5 nights Caribbean and Mexico cruises. If you want, you can find online bidding cruise agencies to get a lesser quote.
From these many choices, you can surely find the best destination for your planned cheap romantic vacation getaway!