For a smooth, wrinkle free, supple skin, it is very important to get a facial done at least once a month. It is not necessary to always go to a beauty salon for a facial. Summer is the time to give your body the healthy tan and protect it from the horrors of sunburn, baked and dry lips and even sun-scorched skin cancer!. There are some makeup disasters that can happen in summer sun and a relaxing beach noon that we do not pay adequate attention too. Drik lots n lots of water. It your water intake is about 5-6glasses of water then increase it upto 10-12 glasses of water. Sunglasses protect your eyes but do not stop the sun from tanning the rest of your face, resulting in eyes with paler skin around it than the rest of the face. To avoid this, generously rub sunscreen with SPF 30 with a broad spectrum over your entire face. Use gel on your hair and use only the fresh razor with triple blades to shave bikini line to avoid any unsightly rashes.
People have been misled into thinking natural indicates good and safe and that preservatives are always bad. In fact, there are many natural poisons and preservatives in cosmetics that actually make them safer to use. That doesnt mean someone with sensitive skin might not have a bad reaction to the preservatives in a cosmetic. But generally preservatives kill or at least inhibit the bacteria, mold, viruses, and other nasty things that might otherwise thrive in our cosmetics. Commercial preparations usually contain some preservative to make these products safe for use. You can also find very high-end cosmetic formulations that are packed in sterile capsules to do away with, or at least minimize, the need for preservatives.
Cleanliness is important because dust particles get stuck in the pores of the skin. Use eyeliner pencil of slate gray, warm chocolate or navy shades with a light hand. Use gel on your hair and use only the fresh razor with triple blades to shave bikini line to avoid any unsightly rashes. Warm blond and naturally medium brown hair with highlights may acquire coppery shades in sun due to oxidation.Hair color gloss can help you to achieve the shine again. Warm, sunny, bright blush can be used. Wear only natural nude shades as lip colors while going out to the beach. Moisturizer is key to keeping skin from losing its suppleness — even if it is hot and humid. Light shade of bronzer on cheekbones and chin gives you a beautiful suntan.
Beauty Summers Tips.
1. Apply ice packs on face, it reduces sweating to a larger extent.
2. Don’t use scrubs as it makes your skin dry.
3. Use Sunglasses. Sunglasses protect your eyes
4. Use eyeliner pencil of slate gray, warm chocolate or navy shades with a light hand.
5. Use gel on your hair and use only the fresh razor with triple blades to shave bikini line to avoid any unsightly rashes
6. Wear skimpier clothes so a killer bod is a must and good skin is a given.
Face pack for summers
*Home made face packs with tomato and lemon takes out excessive oil and blackheads. If your skin is carrying pimples or rashes then don’t use lemon.
*Daily home care home made face packs prepared with yogurt, honey and egg is very effective on the dead cells.
Make a ponytail of your hair and tie the headband to keep hair away from the face.
* Put a few drops of cleansing milk on cotton wool and clean your face and neck.
* Now start massaging your face with nourishing cream by mixing a few drops of water with it. The water used can be lukewarm or cold according to your preference.
* Start facial massage from the forehead. Place the 2 fingers of both the hands above your eyebrows and start massaging in upward motions.