One of the best parts of preparing for a new baby is to buy baby clothes. The tiny clothes are so charming and can melt any heart any number of times. If you have had any issues about whether you will be a good mom or dad, just take a look at that cute onesie anything that fits something so small cant be unmanageable!
One thing you must keep in mind when buying baby clothes is that your new baby is going to need lots of them. The top seven things that your babys wardrobe must have are:
1. Diapers: I cant even begin to tell you how many of those your baby will need, but just buy them in bulk. For ease of operation and less headache for mommy, try the disposable types
2. Onesies: Onesies are one piece garments like overalls or coveralls and expect your new born to be spending a lot of time in them. Choose onesies that can be easily opened and fastened so that you can change the baby with minimal effort.
Cotton tees: Cotton tees teemed up with cotton shorts or skirts and are great for indoors. Do buy lots of tees because they will need frequent changing.
3. Sleep ins: Sleep ins like sleepers and pajamas for night wear keep the baby safe from draft and are comfortable to sleep in.
4. Warm clothes: Add some warm clothes like sweaters and fleecewear in your babys wardrobe because they need a lot of protection from cold weather.
5. Caps and hats: Maybe not several of them, but buy a couple of caps to keep the babys head out of the wind.
6. Mittens: In winters you cant do without them but keep some cotton ones for the summers so that the baby doesnt scratch itself with its own nails. Babies do that, seriously.