Free of side effects noni juice has a long history of use as a natural health tonic.
It is derived from the fruit of the Noni Tree or the Minora Citrifiola, a plant found on many Pacific Rim islands.
Modern science has recently verified what the islanders have known for centuries: noni juice has healing and regenerative properties.
It has recently been discovered that noni juice contains a chemical called proxeronine that, when ingested, becomes a naturally occurring chemical called xeronine, which is necessary for the creation and balancing of a number of proteins essential to the maintenance and regeneration of vital organs, muscles, skin and hair.
Unfortunately, the amount of xeronine in the human body is steadily declining due to the effects of air and water pollution and constant exposure to modern chemicals.
Researchers have suggested that this depletion of xeronine is a major cause in the rising incidence of illness in our modern world.
The main benefits of taking noni juice are:
* Noni juice strengthens the immune system.
* It improves digestion.
* Noni juice has high anti-oxidant properties and scientific research reveals that it has more antioxidant properties than grape seed extract and pycnogenol.
* It acts as a pain reliever and has been found to be almost as effective as morphine sulphate. This is important because morphine sulphate has toxic side effects while noni juice has none.
* Noni juice is effective in killing bacteria and fungus because it contains terpenes and scopoletin.
* It also acts as an anti-inflammatory, getting similar results to pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory medications without the side effects.
* Noni juice has been found, in some scientific studies, to reduce the size of tumors and the number of cancer cells.
There are many claims about the benefits of Noni Juice. Rather than being a medication with side effects, noni juice is a food with powerful healing properties.
Therefore, it is probably wise to view noni juice as a supplement or food that will enhance your health and assist the body to heal, rather than a cure-all for specific illnesses.
Nevertheless, many people do drink the juice to help improve specific ailments and claim it alleviates or improves stress related illnesses, allergies, asthma, headaches, skin diseases, weight loss, diabetes, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure and fibromyalgia.
Both the Department of Agriculture and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration have suggested Noni Juice is quite safe.
Therefore, if you are looking for a natural health supplement to increase your energy or help protect you from illness without side effects noni juice is well worth considering.