Anxiety is a condition which is surrounded by unpleasant physical and emotional state. In this condition any person may experience fear, worry or apprehension. Anxiety may be of short period or long period. The problem of short term anxiety is solved as soon as the particular job for which anxiety is caused is finished and the person feels relaxed. Whereas the long term anxiety continue for longer time period. It is caused due to work stress or other reasons like this and may result into other medical problems like high blood pressure, tension and migraine headache.
Some major causes of anxiety are intake of caffeine, diet pills, hypoglycemia, anemia, heart disorders, stress and hyperthyroidism.
Anxiety is a very common problem and it is experienced usually by each and every person in their life. Major symptoms of anxiety are nausea, chest pain, tension, headache, shortness of breath and heart palpitations. Some common symptoms of anxiety are given below –
1. Breathing deeper or faster than needed
3. Dry mouth
4. Stomach churning or a jittery feeling in the pit of stomach
5. Fainting spells
6. Muscle tension
7. Inability to concentrate
8. A feeling of impending doom
10. Heart palpitations
11. Unexplained weakness
12. Constant headache
The major cause of anxiety is stress which is caused when a person is incapable of performing any job against its demand. To prevent anxiety you have to improve your coping skills, manage the demands and all the expectations in life. Some people change their life style to keep anxiety at bay. Some natural remedies are there to reduce anxiety from our life.
1. To keep anxiety away from our life you must avoid junk foods and drinks. To get rid from anxiety it is necessary to avoid carbohydrates and refined sugar, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, smoking and the other things similar to these things.
2. Anxiety is also reduced by doing meditation and by deep breathing. You must consult some yoga expert to learn the basic technique of deep breathing. You can also try with yourself by inhaling for longer then hold the breath for few seconds and then exhale it. To soothe nerves meditation is very fruitful.
3. To avoid the attacks of anxiety you must stay active by doing exercise. Extra adrenaline which results into anxiety is burned by doing exercise so you must walk, jog, cycle or by using treadmill for at least half an hour in a day.
4. You must be of positive attitude. To get rid from anxiety you must talk to people with positive attitude, listen to the music and all the other work which relax your mind.