The allergy is a disease of the immune system, which is often called atopy.People suffering from allergies are often sensitive to more than one thing. It is an exaggeration, because these substances are generally regarded by the agency as harmless. Substances that cause reactions often are pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander, foods, insect stings and medications. People who are allergic organizations recognize the foreign substance and part of the immune system is activated. Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, response to pollen airborne and causes irritation of the nose, sneezing, itching and redness in the eyes.
Allergies cause a wide range of symptoms. Allergies can cause a runny nose, sneezing, itching, rash, swelling or asthma. Fatigue is also common in allergy season. Older antihistamines that did not cause drowsiness, ‘help to fatigue, but now the new antihistamines typically don’t cause drowsiness. Risk factors for allergy can be classified into two broad categories is hosting the first and second environmental factors. Host factors include heredity, sex, race and age, heredity is by far the largest. There are recent increases in the incidence of allergic disorders, however, which can not be explained solely by genetic factors.
Environmental factors are changes in the exposure to infectious diseases during infancy, environmental pollution, allergens, and dietary changes. Avoidance is always the best treatment for allergies, regardless of which are allergens triggers. There were significant improvements in medical treatments used to treat allergic reactions. Antihistamines help reduce sneezing, runny nose and itching allergies. Décongestionnants, like pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine help relieve temporarily blocked nose allergies. Cromolyn sodium is a nasal spray that helps prevent the body ‘s reaction to allergens.
Allergy Treatment and Prevention Tips
1. Wood or plastic chairs are best for baby’s room.
2. Again, avoid all feather bedding.
3. Use dust-proof casings for all bedding.
4. Animal fur is a potential allergen. It’s best to keep pets out of the baby’s room.
5. Antihistamines help reduce the sneezing, runny nose and itchiness of allergies.
6. Pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine help temporarily relieve the stuffy nose of allergies.
7. Cromolyn sodium is a nasal spray that helps prevent the body’s reaction to allergens.
8. Nasal steroid sprays reduce the reaction of the nasal tissues to inhaled allergens.