Airsoft guns are remarkable facsimiles of real assault guns and pistols. They are made of plastic and shoot small plastic BBs or paintballs. There are many groups of people who use Airsoft guns in mock combat activities.
Seeking airsoft guns is relatively easy especially if you are shopping online. But like everything else you get what you pay for so don’t scrimp on quality for a better price.
There are many different types of Airsoft guns which are listed below:
1. The Airsoft Mini Electric Guns are automatic guns that use batteries to shoot a bb.
2. If you are looking to own a replica of an original gun, consider the spring Airsoft Pistols. They are single action guns that are great starter guns too.
3. The Airsoft spring rifles are single action, single shot. They cost a litter more but deliver a bit more on the performance end.
4. Looking for something more realistic? Consider Gas Airsoft Guns that shoot a bb from using either CO2 or green gas.
5. The Electric Airsoft Guns are larger versions of the mini electrics above and also use batteries to propel the BB.
You can find Airsoft guns very easily online. eBay is a great place to shop for cheaper guns but buyer beware. Look for guns that are not made in China. Though they are cheaper, the quality is lacking substantially. Other countries from Asia that make Airsoft Guns seem to be fine.