When you’re looking for a complete body sculpting routine for men, you have a number of routes to take. You might hire on a personal trainer to help you formulate a plan. Or you might look to books or websites for your information. While all of these methods can give you a sense of what to include in a complete body sculpting routine for men, you need the exercises that will really work to improve your fitness levels. Here in this article is a no-nonsense body sculpting workout plan that will help you achieve your goals.
The first portion of a complete body sculpting routine for men is the upper body routine. Because many men are already comfortable with exercise for this area of the body, it’s generally the part of the body that’s well-defined and toned. Here are some simple exercises that can be used for the upper body:
* Pushups targets the entire upper body and upper back
* Military presses take a barbell or dumbbells in each hand to lift the hands above the shoulders, pressing towards the ceiling. You can also alternate one arm at a time to help protect your low back.
* Bench presses lying on a weight bench, you will push the weights up from the shoulders
* Bicep curls take a weight in one hand and lift into a curl position to the shoulder
* Tricep dips on a weight bench, place your palms behind your body, slowly lower the upper body down
But many men forget that a complete body sculpting routine for men should include lower body exercises as well. This will help the body be balanced in its tone and symmetry no sense in having great arms if your legs are skinny and underdeveloped. Here are some exercises that will work well for a complete body sculpting routine for men:
* Squats either with weights in the hand or with squat machine
* Calf raises standing up on your toes as far as you can, hold and slowly lower again
* Quad extensions on a weight machine, sit and then extend your leg until straight
* Hamstring curls using a machine or simply standing, bend your leg towards your buttocks
A complete body sculpting routine for men is a great way to define your whole body in a short amount of time without needing a lot of equipment or background. And don’t forget to add some abdominal work to your complete body sculpting routine for men too.