If you are planning to follow a regular diet, then concentrate on a few dieting tips that are quite simple and easy to implement. Always consult a physician before starting a diet.
Observe your weight every weekend and see that you do not lose more than 1 or 2 pounds. Remember that you cannot lose your weight within just a fortnight. When you check your weight periodically, you may notice that your weight has remained constant. So, do not become frustrated and observe a fast, but continue your modest diet as before to reasonably lose weight.
Here are a few tips for a healthy diet
1) Lace mustard powder on your bread instead of mayonnaise that contains heavy dose of fat.
2) Do not consume fried food frequently, so as an alternative boil, bake or roast it.
3) Drink about 6-8 glasses of water a day so that you can flush the toxins out of your body.
4) Limit your alcohol intake as it contains a lot of calories.
5) Make it a point to visit the grocery store only after your meals because you will obviously buy in lesser quantities. Strictly purchase according to the list you have prepared at home.
6) Read the carton carefully to know the proportion of each nutrient present in the food. This way, you can avoid buying those foods that contain high quantity fats or carbohydrates and concentrate on buying items with high content of fibers.
Finally it is an important point to note that starvation will never burn the calories of the body. On the contrary, it slows the process of metabolism and stores fat. Therefore never skip a meal or observe fasting before visiting a restaurant. If you want to maintain the shape of your body, exercise program is an essential activity. Besides burning the calories from the body, it is necessary to bring your weight under control at all times.