A true great achievements in life is continuing polishing our characters, attitudes, and habits into a better and productive person! That’s the only key that I have learned in my life and from personal readings from the profiles and writings of the great wise men of this planet earth. Just Build A Better You! Don’t let your life die like an insects without doing something great to yourself and fellow men!
Remember no one knows when life is over! I discovered that our life is like a vapor that appear for a moment and then disappear. So I encouraged you once again, Just Build a Better you!
Below are the following tips on how to live healthy and meaningful living. Follow the tips and you will be at peace with yourself and fellowmen.
1.Never compare two persons, especially in each others presence. Instead, compare Zia to herself and Vim to herself always emphasizing that they are improving everyday.
2. No normal person enjoys scolding and nagging. Remember that better results can be achieved through sympathetic understanding of a persons difficulty. Avoid unnecessary scolding, for it only reveals your weakness.
3. Do not despise those who have poor heredity traits, for nobody can fully know his own heredity.
4. Do not snub people. Snobbishness is actually a sign of weakness and inferiority.
5. Do not play favorites. Remember that nobody except the favorites themselves like parents or teachers who have favorites. If you cannot help but having favorites, you must take care not show it.
6. Do not imagine sickness, otherwise, you might suffer from a functional disease.
7. To avoid conflict, do not immediately contradict a person who believes that he is right. Let him believe first that you think he is right, and then little by little convince him that he may be wrong.
8. Do not show a person who frightens you that you are afraid of him because he will take advantage of you all the more. Pretend not to be afraid even if you are.
9. Do not take at face value what a person says when angry. He is an abnormal state and does not mean what he says.
10. Do not be a fault-finder. See the good and beautiful instead of the bad and the ugly. Remember that praise brings better results than improper criticism.
11. Do not take pride in fainting and nervousness. These are defense mechanism of abnormal person.
12. Avoid forming bad habits, for it is harder to break habits than to form them.
13. Do not indulge in self-pity, for it will only increase your suffering.
14. Do not let your thoughts sag. Keep your mind alert.
15. Learn from your mistakes and avoid making them. Forget your failures. Look forward, go ahead, good luck, and God Bless!
Pass it along…everyone need this list!
Wish you many blessings to come and God Bless!
Moises Padin Reconalla
About the Author
Moises Padin Reconalla finished his Bachelor’s degree in History and Minor in Political Science at Adventist University of the Philippines. He is also a License Social Studies teacher and worked as College Guidance Counselor, College Instructor and Working Student Supervisor at North Davao Colleges, Panabo City, Philippines. Currently, he upgrades his Masters Degree in Guidance and Counseling at Cor Jesu College.
You can send your comments about this article through his email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All rights reserved World wide. Copyright November 2006 by Moises Padin Reconalla
NOTE: You’re free to republish this article on your website, in your newsletter, in your e-book or in other publications provided that the article is reproduced in its entirety, including the author information.